Nicole Ng n Ashley always ask me y i dun update my blog wor...nw, i tell u all y.......cuz me LAzY....haha...
Today, me play wan joo kun......when we going to the science lab, me pull joo kun mask until it close her eyes......haha, n then she nearly fell down to the drain.....me n Siao Jing laughed at her, and then joo kun angry us...but her face are vry funny....HAHA.....after tat we also play many times lik tat, but 1 time, i accidently play until i didn't notice tat behind me got a person....so i knocked into her....haha.....n she(secret), asked me wat happen r u wor......want to go see doctor......until she saw tat joo kun mask, she laughed until she cant stand up......hehe....me a little bit naughty lar....
Today, is cloudy, i lik tis day, cuz it did not hot mah...but a little bit worried tat if it will rain wor....actually i lik cloudy and small rain der.....(me got sumthing wrong).......
Today afternoon at dewan when the Tang Hang Chong want us ,prefect to gather, the Chia Pu-Xien, he stepped her shouse on my shouse wor...n i cnt take out.......and jz a little bit painful leh....n he always use the board to measure me wor.....after tat, he will say:"WOW, me so tall wor.....haha, n u so SHORT!!!!HAHA....." Me:"urh..." n now when he want to measure me, i will sit down on the floor, but he will say:"Wow, y dnt u do it earlier leh.....u so short n me so tall...hoho...."ARH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>me want cry ler lar......
And today me also got play many ppl ....but i cant remember ler...haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment