Now i want to share some photo that my sis took with her new Nikon camera at Penang on the Chinese New Year...
The first photo:





This is my family and my relative(actuall not everyone inside , cuz some of my relative stay in Australia can't
get bak to Penang). The old woman in the middle is my grandmoher, she was vry happy that day.









The second photo:




This photo is about buddha statue. This statue is vry big, me n my sis need to go vry far to took this
photo, cuz if too near, we cant took the whole statue.











The third photo:



This is the photo about the Buddhist temple. The Buddha statue is in this temple. Me n my sis call father to took us walk to the temple , n my sis took this photo on the roadside. We need to walk a long time , cuz the temple is on the top of the mountain.




The fourth photo:


I reall love this photo, cuz the rabbit is vry cute. my
sis say she want to buy it,but my mum say can't......(upset)

0 comments:

Post a Comment