I'm a beginner in drawing anime picture, so please don't be too harsh to me. I know my drawing is awful...TT....But I'm just posting it out...hehe

This is my anime art drawing:




This as my first drawing.
The person in the drawing is Sebastian Michaelis (セバスチャン・ミカエリス Sebasuchan Mikaerisu) , He was a Main Character in an
anime name "Black Butler"
He was actually a Demon, I like him very much!!!



















This is my second drawing.
The left people is Ikuto Tsukiyomi(月詠 イクト Tsukiyomi Ikuto) , and the right one is Yoru . Yoru is a shugo chara, he was born because Ikuto desire to be free.
These two is the character of "Shugo Chara".












This is my third anime drawing .
The person in the drawing is Rikuo Nura, he is the main character in an anime call "Nurarihyon No Mago"

0 comments:

Post a Comment