Today, i go to the Kuantan Parade at afternoon, my brother ask me to help him to buy a triangular bandage and a roller bandage. When i at the Guardian, i realised that he doesn't giv me the money, then i run up to my father shop and want him to giv me the money. And i go down to the Guardian again, then i realised that he doesn't giv me enough money, so i go bac upstair. When i'm on the way bac to the father shop, i count it again, then i realised tat i count wrong ler......he giv me enough money( hehe....), so i went bac to Guardian. When i want to pay for the bill, the cashier tell me tat, it doesn't enough money, less RM1....TT.......so i need to go bac upstair and take RM1....And now, when i writing tis post, i asked myself why i dunwan to call my brother go to Guardian and giv me the money, why i need to go up and down many time to take the money, and i hav the handphone mar>.<.....hehe.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment